The spacious and beautiful NorthPoint Apartments were designed to be luxurious yet practical. You will find that each feature and detail were implemented with superb craftmanship and professionalism. There are two layout arrangments for the apartments; 6 bed and 8 bed.
"Home interprets heaven. Home is heaven for beginners."
-Charles Henry Parkhurst
- 6-bed Floorplan:
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 vanity stations. Garden-Entry (first floor) price is $1,569. Second through fifth floors price is $1,539
- 6-bed Floorplan (Corner Suite):
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 vanity stations. Garden-Entry (first floor) price is $1,669. Second through fifth floors price is $1,619
- 8-bed Floorplan:
- 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 4 vanity stations. Garden-Entry (first floor) price is $1,519. Second through fifth floors price is $1,429
6 Bed Apartment
8 Bed Apartment
NorthPoint Apartment Amenities
Each apartment will come with a hardwired, wall-mounted tablet that will make your valuable time more efficient. Need to reach the office? Want to reserve one of our piano rooms or the pajama lounge? Make a rent payment or request a work order? Your communication center has you covered.
"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Laundry room with storage in each unit
- Two Refrigerators
- Space-saver microwave
- Spacious kitchen cupboards
- 50” flat screen tv
- Integrated wall-mounted Home Automation Center
- Central heat & air conditioning
- Pajama lounge/Man Cave
- Our Girls Only Pajama Lounge and Boys Only Man Cave offer a perfect place to hang out with friends.
- Music rooms
- You will love the abundance and beauty of our music rooms throughout the building furnished with pianos.
- Game rooms & TV lounges
- Snuggle in for your favorite flick or host a foosball tournament.
- Parking Structure
- Over 450 covered stalls for close, convenient parking.
- Convenient Location
- Everywhere that you need to get to is close by, because NorthPoint Apartments are directly across from BYU-Stadium. The location could not be more convenient.
- Study areas
- Need some study time, but your roommates have other ideas? Come sit in one of our two sunny study areas. A wall of southern windows will give you some good Vitamin D while you work away. Does tomorrow's test require some above-average attention? We have an intensive study room (ssshhh!) dedicated to quiet. It has everything you need to achieve those A's.
- Cultural Hall
- The cultural hall is a spacious room with lots of natural light. The room will be a hub of activity, ranging from campus activities, formal dinners, dances and much more.
- Theater Rooms
- We will have two stadium-seating theaters on the second floor of the amenities building. Each theater will be equipped with premium surround sound and high definition projectors.
- Food Court